TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know of any body kits for the 97-8 Mark VIII? What about for te 93-96? Please shoot me in the right direction, I swear I have seen one before.

-Joel

·
Registered
9,966 Posts

·
Eleventeenth Gear Poster
3,067 Posts
I found a picture of one with some sort of GFX kit at the bottom of this page, but I didn't find any sites selling them. So they do exist :)

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
I had a link to a company that sold kits for Gen 1 and Gen2 Marks. However, that was on my laptop which has ceased to be.

I want to say that it was GST, but I could be mistaken.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
Aaron K. said:
I found a picture of one with some sort of GFX kit at the bottom of this page, but I didn't find any sites selling them. So they do exist :)
theres some brah with a white gen1 around town with an identical kit.

joseph

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really want to find a gen 2 kit, I love that style except for the front end, so I wanna see if there is something that changes it up. Thanks for the help guys.

-Joel

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
damn, that's the first time i have seen a mark with a body kit, looks schweet!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I almost bought this kit from Aeroform for my Mark 8, I even have the brochure and instructions for it:

Erebuni was selling this one for a while:

Even though these companies may not sell the kits, the molds may have been sold to another company so searching using "Erebuni" or "Aeroform" along with "Mark 8" or "VIII" may be a way to track a kit down.

·
Raoul Duke
1,747 Posts
The Aeroform kit looks awesome... except that bulge in the center of the rear valance.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
it mirrors the bulge on the trunk.

·
Raoul Duke
1,747 Posts
Yes, I understand that. I think it looks way out of place. Symmetry can be good, but not with that example.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
i like it.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
88pimpin said:
Yay, my 5000th post.
and the crowd goes wild! (crickets chirping)
hmmm, i guess not. :zdunno:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts