TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone interested? FREE for the fronts but you have to take the spindles with you, it's still all assembled. The spindles have a chunk of control arm on them too. Posting in here because I will NOT ship. I'm in Clawson, between Troy and Royal Oak. Can pick up here or I work in Southfield at 12 and telegraph and 696 and northwestern highway so you could pick them up there too.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I might, let me check the info about them and get back.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Sorry, I only have 15" wheels right now. I might not upgrade those anytime soon. Looking for PBR.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, that's cool, sold the wheels off the car a while back so I can't help you there.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone interested if they're free? Come get them. They're really just in my way. I don't care what you do with them. If you might use them someday, they're the right price. If you're planning on a trip to the scrap metal yard, they're the right price. If you need calipers for ANYTHING, there's two here to turn in for the core. And if you are just planning a trip to the scrap yard, I've got some other junk I'd send with you to add a little to your weight too. but the real deal here is, FREE Mark VIII brakes, just come get them. PM me and I will give you my number and address if you want them.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Anyone interested if they're free? Come get them. They're really just in my way. I don't care what you do with them. If you might use them someday, they're the right price. If you're planning on a trip to the scrap metal yard, they're the right price. If you need calipers for ANYTHING, there's two here to turn in for the core. And if you are just planning a trip to the scrap yard, I've got some other junk I'd send with you to add a little to your weight too. but the real deal here is, FREE Mark VIII brakes, just come get them. PM me and I will give you my number and address if you want them.

So what did you end up replacing the old brakes with?

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I parted out the whole car, I was really just planning on taking the spindle assemblies to the scrap yard with the cut up shell of the car but I didn't have room in my truck. There were a few things I couldn't fit, I put them on the curb with the garbage and some scrapper guy came and snagged that stuff. $860 for the car, drove it 2 hours home, sold $1187 and counting in parts and scrap metal off it and the engine is sitting in my Torino :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts