TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 1994 Mark VIII engine in my garage with, I was told, roughly 100K on it. I'm looking to either sell it whole, or part it out. I can get pics of stuff if needed. I think it is stock bore, but won't be 100% until I take it apart, if someone doesn't want to buy the whole thing. Ran well when removed from car(car was scrapped). Sold

I also have the transmission (sans TC) from this car. It was supposedly recently rebuilt, but I have no proof, and there is no warranty. I believe the fluid looked good, and as stated above, the car drove before it was dismantled. I am keeping the flexplate until further notice, and the torque converter has already been traded away. Anybody got $75?

8.8" 3.27 Trac-lok differential (iron case) out of an 89 XR7. This is installed in my car right now, but I can remove it if someone wants it; I'm going to go to 3.73s anyways. It has about 107K on it right now, and the trac lok has been verified to still be in working condition.;) I'd like $170 obo plus shipping for this.

I also have a few misc. interior trim pieces from the Mark in grey. Steering wheel seems to be in good shape, maybe a vent or two, switch bezels, etc.

I'll update my list if I think of any other random parts I have taking up space.

>>If you get your car here, my brother and I can install parts for some extra $$$

emails to robj8hammer at gmail dot com

Thanks,
Rob

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Engine is sold.

-Rob

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do you have the radiator and Coolant Overflow Tank?
I don't believe we saved it from the car before we junked it, sorry. I'm keeping the fan for my car in case you're wondering.

-Rob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts