TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I bought a rear view mirro from a 97 lsc a little while ago and never got around to installing it. Right now I am on the hunt for the wiring pigtails I need to do th install, but I do have further questions about wiring. I have the optional "compass module" which is clipped onto the base of the mirror. There is a seperate pigtail that runs from the box... where does it go to? Does the direction of travel display on the mirror or would it display in the car's info center? I read the tech article, and I think I'm just going to go with the 2 wire method. I would really like my compass to work too, but I need a little mroe info on it. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
I think a little green digital display behind the mirror glass lights up showing the compass direction, but don't hold me to that.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's kinda what I figured, but I wasn't sure.... guess I will have to wait for it to warm up and hit the junkyards for the pigtails. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.