TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm posting this in here because I really don't like shipping stuff and I have a lot of stuff that is too big to ship. I'm parting out a 94 Mark VIII. It is 90% torn apart in my garage right now. Anyone need anything. I bought it for the wiring and engine to put in my Torino. The rest of it, including the tranny (using a T-56 in the Torino), is for sale. Let me know if you are interested in anything. I can get pictures for you and we can see what kind of a deal can be worked out. The car is green with tan interior. The seats really aren't very good though. The left front fender wasn't any good but the rest of the body panels are fine. Oh yeah, location is about 14 and Rochester in the Detroit Metro. Meeting half way or maybe delivery or something could possibly be arranged.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
you saying your selling the tranny?
just outta curiosity what would you want for the trans?
thinking about it to have as a spare but can't afford it now.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
How about the Ebrake cable and Rotors from that beast. Wondering about getting the lower control arms from the rear too.... hummmm.....

Are you also coming by the May 6th Stoney Creek meet?

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am selling the tranny. $200. It is very apparent that it had been out of the car at some point but I have no idea of the extent of the work done to it. I drove the car home from Grand Rapids though and everything was cool with the transmission and took it for a spin around the block before I started the tear down.

The E-brake cable is froze solid. I pushed the e-brake pedal down to break loose a stubborn lug nut and it wouldn't release. Rotors are still on the spindles right now but could be freed I suppose. $50 for all 4 of them. $75 for the pair of control arms.

I would consider going to the Stoney Creek meet but there is an auto x that day also so I will be there (pine knob/DTE music theater or whatever it is). Depending on how late the meet and auto x go you could possibly stop by and pick stuff up on your way home. I'm pretty close to 75. Just a couple of miles off of the Big Beaver, Rochester, and 14 mile exits. I'm honestly about the same distance from all 3. If someone wanted to do that I could provide my cell number so you could call to make sure I was home.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Hey 4 cam quick question for ya.

How did you do your fuel lines when you put the dohc in??

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I connected the stock T-bird ones to the stock Mark VIII fuel rail. So i really didn't have to do anything. The stuff hooked right up.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
aaahhh but your rails are different then on a 96 arent they?

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I think stuff moved around. Not sure what a 96 Mark VIII or T-bird had for the connection location of the lines to the fuel rail. But I seem to reember there being changes that cause the lines to come up short.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts