TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
its got 24lb injectors....so figure that in and probably a weak/old pump. The 24s should be good for quite a bit N/A, if you go blown, 42s are a no brainer and drop in a new fuel pump. A 255lph Walbro is quite cheap.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i meant grab the system and use the components to swap to return style on my 00 gt, to support my 600 nitrous rwhp i need cobra tank and dual focus pumps if i stay returnless

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
i meant grab the system and use the components to swap to return style on my 00 gt, to support my 600 nitrous rwhp i need cobra tank and dual focus pumps if i stay returnless
what do you mean by "system"? the only thing you could use would be the rails if you went return style. Why not go with a 96/97 tank, and pre-99 lines and the apprpriate rails for your engine setup? and go with a 255 hi pressure or twin 255 pump setup?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what do you mean by "system"? the only thing you could use would be the rails if you went return style. Why not go with a 96/97 tank, and pre-99 lines and the apprpriate rails for your engine setup? and go with a 255 hi pressure or twin 255 pump setup?
because i haven't spent enough time researching what i need to get yet :tongue:

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
because i haven't spent enough time researching what i need to get yet :tongue:

well, thats a starting point. the only worthwhile part of the mk8 system would probably be the fuel rails, thats if you plan on going with a 4v motor.....other than that, do your research, because without the necessary info, you are wasting your own time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.