TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I fill up the nitrous bottle at? I am in Baltimore City close to Catonsville and Arbutus.

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
any performance shop in your area should fill it, or at least be able to tell you where to get it filled. if theres none in your area, sorry then i cant help.

Frank

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Some hardware stores may also have nitrous, but it may be a little more spendy. Here in Ames, there's a hardware store that charges around $5/lb. I can take a half hour trip south to Des Moines and get it for around $3.60/lb. Might not sound like a lot, but when you're filling a 10 lb bottle on a limited pocket, you get the idea.

Joe

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm looking and just can not find a shop with Nitrous. Anyone know of any specific shop names?

·
Registered
337 Posts
where in maryland do you live. I live in haford county. There is a place on route 7 that fills it. Just get on 7 where 7 and 152 cross and head south towards baltimore i think it's about a mile down the road once you get on. And there is a hudge sign out front that says "We fill Nitrous here" There is also one on bel air road, but i have no clue where on bel air road it is.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Middle River, near white marsh,
Cliffs Direct Effect

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
MadeInDade said:
I just got my nitrous system and I was expecting to pay $50 to fill the bottle because I have been reading posts about $5 per pound. But I went to this little performance shop in Concord, NC and I got my 10lb bottle filled for less than $25.
wow thats a great price. cheapest nitrous up here is $4/lb. $40 for a 10 lb. bottle.

Frank

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yeah if you don't mind driving to Asheville, NC, I'll fill your bottle. LOL! Seriously though if anyone lives in my area, I do fill bottles.
Scott

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NITROUS:MARYLAND:CLIFF"S DIRECT EFFECT

I am going to <b><font size=+3>Cliff's Direct Effect</font></b> today. It is <font size=+1>$2.70</font> a pound!! Thanks for the info.
I hear there is good shrimp up Eastern Blvd too:eek:)

See ya!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bah on Thursday they said they could fill me up on today, but it seems they are out until Monday. Maybe next week, :mad:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cliff's Direct Effect Inc
610 Stemmers Run Road
Essex, MD 21221
(410) 574-0070

Sorry so late on the reply:eek:) Call to make sure they have it and the current price.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts