TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else completely pumped about the final matrix????? I cant wait to see it...i gotta find out what happens! Im gonna see it on friday tho so i can get some friends to go...

Greg

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I'm going to the first showing after I get off work if I don't suddenly get sick on wednesday. :D

·
High Output Poster
1,491 Posts
I'm doing the same as Shadow. Wednesday is the best day to see it to avoid the crowds. I'm eagerly awaiting to see what happens!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NXD 5150 said:
if you think your pumped for that.....well look at this.

http://www.avp-movie.com
Dam man, you had to ruin all my excitement bout the matrix haha... AVP was the best game for jaguar...i remember being scared to sleep and scared to play by myself at certain parts in the game lol. Hopefully it wont be a dud like other movies made from games tho...

Greg

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I might watch it again friday night in commerce if that's what we all decide to do. :)

·
Registered
620 Posts
I'm taking off school Wed. and plan on seeing it at least twice that day. I am almost shaking I want to see it that bad.

·
Registered
394 Posts
GregK said:

Dam man, you had to ruin all my excitement bout the matrix haha... AVP was the best game for jaguar...i remember being scared to sleep and scared to play by myself at certain parts in the game lol. Hopefully it wont be a dud like other movies made from games tho...

Greg

I'm fairly certain that the game was based on a comic book mini series like Robocop vs Terminator.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I can't wait any longer! I have waiting for this movie since Reloaded came out. Wednesday, I must see that movie! That is my mission for tomorrow. That and the whole go to work and money thing........

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
Is the first showing still supposed to be completely in unison with the rest of the world, I know they were talking about it, saying how some films had come out the same day, but this was the first time anyone had tried not only that, but also having every one in the world see it at the same time as everyone else, you know, not like 8 in NY, then 8 in LA, but 8 in NY and 5 in LA????

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
If thats true we should all be very sad. It will probably suck if thats the case.

And Alien is gonna whoop the Predators ***. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts