TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=3514518&imageID=40254103&Mytoken=20041221181441

its amazing wat u can do with some spare parts such as a k&n filter 1 milliion hose clamps and a bunch of squishy rubber stuff or watever that stuff is but ive been driving around on it for a day and have had to problems with is and it breathes about 400000000 times better than it did before.... geez i have way too much free time.... but the best part of it was it was FREE woohoo... im poor

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
some other people should post some pics of their intake id like too see what other people have done its always interesting to see wat people can come up with

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have no money geez lol i need to start cleaning my engine bay i think im gonna high temp primer the hole thing.... piece by indidvidual piece

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
you don't have to go that extreme, just get some heavy duty degreaser, spray it down really well, let it sit for 5 minutes, and use a high pressure hose to clean it off. Repeat as necessary.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
where did u get the tube and flex hose... did u get it a different car then paint it?

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
i assume you mean free, yeah nice job, did you have to buy those clamps and hoses? if you did it doesnt count... ;)

·
Overkill Fetish Freak
2,458 Posts
Originally posted by burittobob
Some other people should post some pics of their intake id like too see what other people have done its always interesting to see wat people can come up with

I'm working on this custom intake setup right now.

Custom (restricter tube), TB off one of the Marauder prototypes, '03 Cobra intake tube...yadayadayadya.

This would be a dog food bucket I cut up and it now blocks the hot air coming from the Rad fan(s).

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
all the hose clamps were free too lol i just had them lying around

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
I think I read about that dog food bucket mod in MMFF a couple of months ago...

:cool:

-mike

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
dog food bucket thing? enlighten me sounds interstingly odd

1 - 20 of 20 Posts