TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read every post about intakes and I even did a search but didn't get a good answer.
If a guy had good ported PI heads and Comp cams ect ect and intake tube plus good exhaust.

What do you think the max NA HP you could get using a PI intake ?

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
Scott, you might wanna ask over at the Depot... There are people running blowers with the PI intakes, so If you are speaking on a matter of it being a bottle neck at somepoint after running too much N/A power, I don't think this is a possibilty. PI intake seems to be the best bang for the buck right now NA, Just gotta wait around for a good replacement... Same deal went down with the EFI 5.0's, look how many available intakes there are for them now. There is the SVO and the Bullitt, the RR and the P51, and a few others I can't remember off the top of my head but unless you are running some kind of stroker motor or PA, It's probably not even worth it. I would leave good enough alone for now.

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Ported PI heads/comp cams/pi intake on a stock NPI bottom end? Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd think 270rwhp is possible with a combination like that. 96Goldbird had 245 with ported NPI heads/comp cams... so add a PI intake and the compression boost and it is possible. Now whether your stock bottom end will like that I can't say. Mike's car was being very safely tuned for just that reason.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts