TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Is that wagon:

The one that Opie (Ron Howard) used in "The Shootist" with John Wayne?

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
LOL Yea, I don't think there's an episode of the original Star Trek I haven't seen.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I used to be into the whole Trek thing when I was a kid, but I just...stopped one day. So, how did the Voyager series end? I think I missed the last two or three seasons.

·
Registered
817 Posts
FastBird232 said:
I used to be into the whole Trek thing when I was a kid, but I just...stopped one day. So, how did the Voyager series end? I think I missed the last two or three seasons.
the series finale was set 10 years in the future on the first half of the finale. voyager returns home finally after 10 years, bunch of people died, tuvoc went nuts, etc. well janeway of the future gets her hands on borg temporal technology, advanced weapons and loads of other future goodies, and goes back in time. the second half of the finale, Admiral Janeway(from the future) outfits the voyager of the past with all the new stuff, so that she can save all the people that died in her timeframe, and get voyager home. upon this, voyager stumbles upon a borg transwarp gateway, which janeway of the future wants to use to get them home, but janeway of the past wants to destroy to save earth from borg invasion. they devise a plan, in which janeway from the future infiltrates the borg queens unimatrix and implants a code which cuts the borg off from eachother. then janeway from the past rapes a couple borg cubes with some multiphasic torpedoes as well as taking lots of fire but coming unscathed due to futuristic multiphasic hull plating and sheilds. she enters the borg transwarp gate heading for earth, and drops a few torpedoes at the gates threshold, blowing that end up with voyager still inside, giving her a 1 way ticket to earth. but a borg sphere tags along at the last second, and captures voyager. the sphere with voyager inside pop out in federation space, and voyager destroys the sphere from the inside, and thus voyager gets home with all the crew intact.

sadly star trek is going into remission for now. the people who run the show made a few costly mistakes(like, going in the past, when rodenberry was always about the future) and cost the genre alot of fans. but given a few years and new, younger creators at the helm, they can pull the genre back together and make some new series that were better than TNG if they try hard enough. right now, rumors are going around of a Klingon based TV series, or a series based upon the parallel universe. though im still holding out on a series based upon the Promethius starship(google search it, it kicks ***). also, i just got into the Book series called Titan, which is a ship led by Riker and Deanna Troi, based right after Nemesis, dealing with the romulan unstability and factions trying to take control and the chaos that ensues after Shinzons preatorship.

im really not a trekkie either btw. i just soak **** up.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Do you have a pair of Spock ears in a collector's case?

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
ThomasR91169 said:
sadly star trek is going into remission for now. the people who run the show made a few costly mistakes(like, going in the past, when rodenberry was always about the future) and cost the genre alot of fans.
Are you refering to that failed series with Scott Bakula? That was awful.

·
Johnny Five is Alive, TCCoAAC Member
1,614 Posts
Enterprise Series with Scott Bakula would of been better if they would of made it about the creation of the "prime directive" ... I just upset when ever they violated the prime directive. And I couldn't stop thinking of the miserable "Quantum Leap" show.

... Currently, Stargate SG-1, Atlantis, and Battleship Galactica are my #1 shows (Besides Mythbusters, Beyond Tommorrow, Dirty Jobs, Crossy Jordon, and NCIS)

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
WkStill said:
Enterprise Series with Scott Bakula would of been better if they would of made it about the creation of the "prime directive" ... I just upset when ever they violated the prime directive. And I couldn't stop thinking of the miserable "Quantum Leap" show.

... Currently, Stargate SG-1, Atlantis, and Battleship Galactica are my #1 shows (Besides Mythbusters, Beyond Tommorrow, Dirty Jobs, Crossy Jordon, and NCIS)
no kidding, enterprise blows, anyways, sg-1 rocks, i just can't get over the fact they got that guy from farscape to head up sg-1 now, i still think it was cooler with that anderson dude heading the team, lol, and tng is my favorite trek show, atlantis is so-so, and galactica has it's moments, but oh wells, it is something to watch at least, i can't wait till the new episodes come out. woah, this thread's been derailed, lol....:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts