TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rebuilt and never installed.

I am located in the Annapolis MD area. I will place on a pallet, strap down and shrink wrap but you will have to arrange everything else for shipping.

4R70W Transmission $350

I ordered it and never installed it. Come with rebuilt torque converter. I also have a Marquee torque converter (extra $50) available but it is not rebuilt.

I was building a dream Thunderbird and have hit hardship and will be placing all parts on here soon: i.e (Vortech V-2 s trim, Rebuilt Engine (built with all the best, straight from the machine shop with receipts.), DYNOMAX exhaust, stainless steel headers, SCT Tuner, PMAS MAF w/42lb injectors, Crane Cams, BBK 78mm throttle body, Most of it new the in Box! (supercharger isn't new but rebuilt and not used since.)

I am taking pictures and will be posting this stuff soon! Contact me early if you want to jump on any of this early.

·
Registered
523 Posts
is the trans a stock rebuild or does it have stronger internals?

how much for the vortech, cams, mass air/injectors, rebuilt engine etc

sending a pm

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lowered price.

Stronger internals, but not cryogenic parts. Just top quality. I paid ~$750 for it less than a year ago. Check out my other posts for the rest of my setup.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
shipping to 79936?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Rebuilt and never installed.

I am located in the Annapolis MD area. I will place on a pallet, strap down and shrink wrap but you will have to arrange everything else for shipping.

4R70W Transmission $350

I ordered it and never installed it. Come with rebuilt torque converter. I also have a Marquee torque converter (extra $50) available but it is not rebuilt.

I was building a dream Thunderbird and have hit hardship and will be placing all parts on here soon: i.e (Vortech V-2 s trim, Rebuilt Engine (built with all the best, straight from the machine shop with receipts.), DYNOMAX exhaust, stainless steel headers, SCT Tuner, PMAS MAF w/42lb injectors, Crane Cams, BBK 78mm throttle body, Most of it new the in Box! (supercharger isn't new but rebuilt and not used since.)

I am taking pictures and will be posting this stuff soon! Contact me early if you want to jump on any of this early.
Is the DynoMax exhaust the complete cat-back system that Summit Racing sells, part #WLK-17379, with aluminized stainless tips?

Dennis

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
He hasn't been on since 9-21-10. Sent him a PM. Hopefully he will come through....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts