TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i started my car with no intake hose on the throttle body. so it was just an open throttle body and no filter or maf going to it....revved it up and it sounded siiiick!!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont plan on driving it like that. i just started it like that once out of curiosity. ...i have a bird...so you cant say curiousity killed the cat! hahah

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
i started my car with no intake hose on the throttle body. so it was just an open throttle body and no filter or maf going to it....revved it up and it sounded siiiick!!!
hah i did that once while my neighbor was cleaning his pool... ill let you guess what happened next..lol

·
Registered
1,061 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hahaha i bet he looked over to see whats all the noise and lost his balance lol

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
try starting your car with open headers at 2 AM......neighbors get upset with me sometimes.....I'm surprised they've never called the cops!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
neighborhood leader??

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
you just changed your sig....
yea.. and? lol jk. are the HTML entities not showing up for you?
neighborhood leader??
head of the community i gues you could say.. everyone goes to him
with complaints about other people in the neighborhood..(mostly me doing 30 instead of 25 and my stereo blasting when i come home @ 4A.M....lol)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i just dont know what you mean by neighborhood leader?...oldest guy around? hahahah

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
lol not by a long shot.. theres some old ass (and rich i might add..) people in my neighborhood. hes the one that makes decisions for the neighborhood.. like making the county dredge the canal behind my house.. or installing speed bumps... (my fault:rolleyes:)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ooooh alright gotch ya

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
yea.. and? lol jk. are the HTML entities not showing up for you?

head of the community i gues you could say.. everyone goes to him
with complaints about other people in the neighborhood..(mostly me doing 30 instead of 25 and my stereo blasting when i come home @ 4A.M....lol)
yeah....2 cross' and 2 spaids?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
1 - 20 of 49 Posts