TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
On Probation
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a person cut me off and almost wreck me today. We were going to bestbuy and he gained 5 seconds by cuting me off. I mentioned it to him and he was a total a-hole. I had some petroleum jelly in my grocerys from coming from the grocery store. I took it and as soon as he entred the store I took it and smeared it under the door handle. He came out 15 minuites later and you should have seen the look on his face when he tried to open his door and had it all over his fingers. I drove by laughing my but off. I should have spread it all over his windows espicaly the front one. The windshield wipers would not have take that off.

·
Pawn Shop Pro
466 Posts
I just think it's dumb and that somthing a little kid would do. If I had a problem with it I would have addressed him to his face thats all.

·
Super Moderator
3,569 Posts
Just have some fun with it. There are times when people do things on the road that piss me off and more often than not I wish I would just smile at them when they get mad. I wish I was able to do something funny like that without really hurting anyone.

·
On Probation
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I tried to adress it to his face and he was hostle and very disrestful so I decided not to push it because I did not want to get into a fist fight. I had to teach him a leason in a non viloent way. BTW It made me feel wonderful and I savored the moment for a long time. If the guy was not a asshat I would not have done anything. It is not like I vandalized his car I did not run a key down it of let the air out of his tires through the sidewall. The worst that hapend is that he has to clean his car. I would have liked to defacated on the hood but that is a little too extreem.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
I had a van ride my bumper for 9 miles before the turnoff to my g/fs. I just slowed down and went slower at parts, that is how I win :)

Don't do that kind of stuff man, what if he finds your car in a parking lot somewhere? Better get a locking gascap.. Or find yourself a new motor.. and supercharger/

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Metalbassist03 said:
I had a van ride my bumper for 9 miles before the turnoff to my g/fs. I just slowed down and went slower at parts, that is how I win :)/
That's what I do also. The closer they get, the slower I go. Always p!sses them off.:D

Rob

·
Registered
972 Posts
Metalbassist03 said:
I had a van ride my bumper for 9 miles before the turnoff to my g/fs. I just slowed down and went slower at parts, that is how I win :)
Yea, my dad says that is another way of someone wanting to buy you a brand new car, all you have to do is slam on your brakes to thank them.

You know what I hate worst of all, is at night when someone comes up behind you with thier brights on, riding your a$$ like crazy, one of 5 thigns I do.

1. Turn on my blue firefighter ligts if Im in my car.
2. Slam in my brakes at a stop.
3. Turn into a drive way, let them pass and give them a taste of thier own medicine.
4. Slow down gradually to a complete stop.
5. If I know/think its a slow car, Slam on my brakes, take off(not speeding) , if its fast enough to catch up to me, Ill flip in the lights.

If I was a cop with an unmarked car, I know the best spots to drive around to get idiots that drive stupidly.

I also hate it when, people cut you off, even when you honk your horn at them, they act like nothing happened, or flip you off. That is what makes me tick.

I think the jelly idea was better than getting in a fight, or causing damage to the vehicle. My only question is, What do you use it for? :confused: :eek: :leftright

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
93sleeper said:

My only question is, What do you use it for? :confused: :eek: :leftright
Hehehehehe.. Um.......... No comment :D

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
93sleeper said:

I also hate it when, people cut you off, even when you honk your horn at them, they act like nothing happened, or flip you off. That is what makes me tick.
yah i love it when someone cuts you off, or basiclly runs you off the road or whatever.. you hunk at them, flash your lights, ect.. and they Finger YOU or give you a dirty look or even swear at you as if YOU did something wrong :rolleyes:

Also i remember one day well learning to drive, way back when :tongue:, i was driving my parents car with my dad in the passenegr seat when some guy decided to ride the bumper fo the car.. i beged my dad `Come on.. let me slam on the breaks hard.. You get a new car anyways, and we'll just say `a dog ran out infront of us' :) ' but he wouldn't go for it :(

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
ehhh, just carry some D cell batteries.....that'll get em to stop tailgating :D

(note: I am just kidding)

Ussually when someone tailgates behind me just get to see a large amount of sparks when I drop the car and drag on them......they drop back real quick, probably wondering wtf is wrong with the car in front of them...:D

1 - 20 of 51 Posts