TCCoA Forums banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I don't drive more than 80 either so that would be cool with me. I might be staying in partying in Ft collins Friday night. If not I will most likely stay with my sister up there and see here new born. I think we should get a firm head count of everyone who is goin.

Sam

I am going.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
When you guys get your plans a littke more firm call me or send a post. If it was me I would leave FC about 7:00 AM I guess. Let me know where you will be and we can pick a meeting spot.

I am going.

Tony

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I will be in Ft Collins Friday night. When does the track open? Where would you like to meet?

Anyone else going?

Sam

·
Registered
97 Posts
Max will be there. I will be spending Friday night in Ft. Morgan and driving up in the morning. I may try to meet Todd and Michelle in Sterling and follow them up. Still trying to get our other buds to go.

---Max

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
When and where would you be meeting Todd and Michele? I think we should all try to meet at least in Sterling that way we park close at the strip. What you guys think?

Sam

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
SAM,

You and I should caravan from FC and meet Max and Todd in Sterling.

Gates open at 8 trials at 9.

Max,

Give us a landmark and a time to meet in Sterling.

Have to pick up some new Autolite 103's.

Tony

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
That will work for me. Quicker for Max if he drives straight to sterling from denver instead of through Ft collins.

How about at the Walmart gas station Max? I am not real familiar with sterling but I know you have to go by that gas station to get from Todd's shop to the higway to julesburg. It's the one I drove by without stopping on my way out of town last year when I nearly ran out of gas... Doesn't it take like an hour and a half to get from the ft to sterling? What time, if that is ok?

FLEWTHECOUPE: Gonna be able to take that sick day?

Sam

·
Registered
97 Posts
Haven’t talked to Todd yet about meeting him. How are you guys planning on coming up? Would you want to meet me in Ft. Morgan?

---Max

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I think Fort Morgan would be out of our way. I am planning a straight run across HWY 14 from FC to Sterling. I think that is about 1 1/2 hours.

How far is it from Sterling to Julesburg?

Sam,

We should meet at the McDOnalds at HWY 14 and I-25.

Tony

·
Registered
97 Posts
We will meet at TJ D Signs in Sterling on Saturday 17th at 8:00 am, if that will work for you guys. We also have a 93 SC coming down from Nebraska, and one more from Colorado. Please let me know if your plans change. I will get directions for you guys tonight. Todd's NEW shop is about 3-miles outside of town past the Wal-Mart. Just look for the TJ D Sign of the left-hand side of the hwy.

---Max

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Max: I know where his shop is at. He has moved to the new one that was being built correct? That will work for me, as long as everyone knows I will most likely need a stop at the gas station.

Tony: Remind me, just so I know, which street is highway 14 in the Ft? Julesburg is only 20 minutes maybe from Sterling. What time you want to meet there? 6:30?

Sam

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Cool. I thought it was Mulberry. Is there a Honda motorcycle shop out that direction? Interstate Honda or something? I will see you there.

Sam

·
Registered
303 Posts
I hope you all have fun. To make the run I would have to take off Friday and Saturday nights and that is really not an option. Wish I could be there. Have fun and be safe.

Michael

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Tony: Yes sir. My cell is once again 3032491750. I will be using that as my alarm clock. But if I am not there when you get to the golden arches you should give me a call to make sure that I am conscious. I don't think that will be a major concern, but just in case. And yes I know where his shop is. Last time I was in Sterling he showed me where it was going to be built.

Micheal: Too bad you can't join, but we will have to meet sometime up at bandimere. And with my new brakes installed and the ability to stop I will be much safer...

Sam

·
Registered
303 Posts
Sounds good, make sure you all post your slips when you get back. Bandimere sounds good, just have to get off this weekend shift. Might try PMI one of these weekends since about 40 minutes from me.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Well it was a good time. Had a fair number of birds there, and they cleaned up. 3 Bird owners took home all the money. Edgar from the SCCoA took first, Todd took second, and I took third. I will post my best slip over in the racing section tomorrow. I remember my best time was 17.19x and my best reaction time was .503... My car is indeed very slow, it was the slowest thunderbird there.

Sam

21 - 40 of 42 Posts