TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm on a different continent, but I can still do my part to make sure the AZ chapter gets together once or twice. That way when I get back maybe you guys will have a regular thing going :p

at anyrate, I know we had talked about a meet at the Pavillions, or just showing up to hang out with other gearheads some Saturday.

What do you guys think? I know Bangsters got some new brakes hes going to want to show off.

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PHXBird said:
Nigel,
When do you get back?
Like the new avatar too.

Thanks, I got bored the other day and downloaded the 30 day photoshop trial. I had a copy awhile back, not sure where it dissapeared to. I'm not very good at manipulating photos, I usually create stuff from scratch. Heres a larger version, I need to redo the 8, theres some distortion in parts of it.

I won't be back until next July. Its gonna be a long 10 months, should be worth it though.

·
Registered
406 Posts
depends on when...things are super busy on my end right now, but I'll try to squeeze it in if it works out.

Have lots of 4x4 runs planned now due to nice weather - gotta put together our next annual run for that.

For those of you into trucks, check out the October issue of Four Wheeler....we got a 4 page spread with our Nissans!

Sadly, i don't think I have a saturday open in November. :(

·
Registered
141 Posts
Im down. My T-bird isn't really much to show off right now but I can always come out and do some pictures. Im usually out at the Pavillions in my cobra.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts