TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Friday April 13 "Street Drags"

Anyone have any objections to this? I think it would be great to finally get another meet together, being I have my new bird and all :p. Let me know if this works for everyone.

Need ATLEAST 4 more people to make this a worthwhile meet, come on guys, we haven't done one in almost a year.

ExecutiveHydra
svtbirb88
91bluecoupe

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
Nice... Friday the 13th.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why do you want to swap hoods for? Did you F*ck yours up?

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
prolly

<-- no can do Fridays

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I put speed lumps in it, now the car is too fast. I wanna slow it down and help a member speed up their stock car.

Not a fan of speed lumps :p Thanks though.

Also, to make this worthwhile for me to drive 2 hours atleast 6-7 people need to be willing to show up. So, again, who's all willing and knows they can?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alright I started a list at the top, Unfortunatly svtbird88, if we don't get atleast 6 people, it's not going to be worth it :(

·
Banned
998 Posts
I will be there. What time? Meet somewhere first then drive in together?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
you gotta screw me in between paydays, you ass!!!!!!! wait till the next friday my brother is coming home on the 13th and i really wanna see what my p.o.s. non tuned pi bird will run.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Should we push this off another week so Marc can go?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I put speed lumps in it, now the car is too fast. I wanna slow it down and help a member speed up their stock car.
i have seen aaron's speed lumps and man that thing is rediculous, bithlo would want him to have a cage in that thing.

your damn right, i wanna go biothces

1 - 20 of 37 Posts