TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, this goes out to everyone, Tre45 and I 92CougLS, are tryin to get together everyone to meet for nationals, so the thing is, he is coming from Wisconsin, and I will be headin out from southeast washington, So if anyone wants to discuss places for us to meet up in, then post em up. I wanna hear every possible idea. Then we can all meet together somewhere in Colorado, or some close location, so as not to be out of the way, and all Hi-tail it into Nats.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Umm, I think the only place to meet up with everyone, that'll work for everyone IS the nats. Good idea though. I hope to be able to come from Texas and hit up the Nats!:cool:

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I wanna go to nationals, but I don't think I'll be running the 1/4 mile, it would just be depressing to run at altitude. When I was there in August when driving around it felt like I had the stock engine back in my car.

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
4 Cam Bird said:
I wanna go to nationals, but I don't think I'll be running the 1/4 mile, it would just be depressing to run at altitude. When I was there in August when driving around it felt like I had the stock engine back in my car.
try LIVING up here ... got to always think "she's faster at sea level!" :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts