TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 236 Posts

·
Sweet T
3,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay. I'm gunna steal an idea from the SCCoSC. What I'd like for people to do is post ideas for meets in the future and take a little responsibility in making it happen. Meets don't have to be 100% car related. Seeing as we're coming up on the summer months, beach meets might be a good idea, or cruises of some kind, or if somebody wants to host a BBQ or something. We can have tech days so that we can get all those wonderful mods that everybody plans, purchases but never installs :rolleyes: actually on the car. I'll post a meet schedule in the first post and update it as we get things situated.

June: Saturday the 25th, 2-3pm
Event: Beach meet/cook-out
Host: Porkchop2oo2 (Mike v.01Beta)

NorCal June:June 11th, 7 PM
The Fire Escape Bar & Grill
7431 Madison Ave
Citrus Heights, CA

The Fire Escape Bar & Grill

July: 4th
Event: Duh. Cook out. Beach activities. Night time fireworks display from 3 different shows throughout Mission Bay.
Host: SanDiegoLXBird (Mike v1.0) AverageJoe (Uhm. Beau)

August: TBD
Event: TBD
Host: TBD

September: TBD

October: TBD

November: TBD

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
for the june meet how about Hunington beach? not crowded and easy to get to with lots of parking and fire pits! It would be the area 2nd away south from Beach Blvd and Pacific Coast Highway. maybe a cruise before or after hand.

-Mike

·
Registered
62 Posts
how about a trip to speedzone sometime in june?

i would love to wreck some of u guys :D

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Damn, and now we are setting up things...Hey, I will tell you this, even though I cannot be at any of these functions coming up...Due to schedule conflicts...Mikey, I will get you offline and let you know. These all sound great.

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Just had some brain activity and this is what popped up. I am deploying soon, Before then, would like to have a going away party, like @ Fiesta Island. Who would be up for that? Just a preliminary questionare to get some feedback, When I get an idea as to the amount of poeple are going to show, then we can decide dates. Ok, and make a decision as to what you want to bring. The timeframe will be from 11 July-15July. Ok, not much time left and not much to work with I know. Can we make this work?
Roger

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
porkchop2oo2 said:
as for hunington beach whats a good day for us?

-Mike
Weekends (saturday/sunday) are best for me.

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Fiesta Island again after the 4th

porkchop2oo2 said:
alright well read the first post on fiesta island

Fiesta Island is all good and everything, but the date really doesn't work. Read the whole post please. Thanks. Time is of the essence.

Who wants to do it??

·
Registered
35 Posts
HEY EVERYONE, THERES A CAR SHOW IN ALMADEN IN SAN JOSE THIS WEEKEND, ANYONE GOING? AND HOW ABOUT NEXT WEEKEND FOR THE GRAND PRIX IN SANJOSE, WOULD LIKE TO MEET WITH OTHER T-BIRD FANS, JUST LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE IS INTEREST, CELL#650 722-1238 OR WORK AT 6506205503 , OR EMAIL AT [email protected], IM IN REDWOOD CITY IF ANY ONE IS INTERESTED.

·
Registered
35 Posts
dude,
so where abouts is Maywood, Ca?how far south are ya?. Ive been checking the californiafords.com and been going to alot of the events because there local and very convenient and the people have been very nice, even though i am the only t-bird fan in the bay area and i come to support ford(t-bird)fans but i havent run in to any one else with a t-bird? alot of mustangs and camaroes on the cruises and shows?i also went to the apex grand opening and won an award for the misallaneous group, for the reason i was the only t-bird around, i was cool with that. i just enjoyed it cause it was Ford cars!!! anything ford, im down with!!! so are you planning to hang out at the grand prix at the end of the month?, let me know if you are interested on a tail gate party for all the t-bird fanatics!!! I see that the august hangout is open for next months?i hope itll be posted soon so i can prepare for it. i see a bunch of t-bird around the bay but no luck on hanging out with them?booohhh!!!oh well. let me know!

1 - 20 of 236 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.