TCCoA Forums banner
181 - 200 of 236 Posts

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
drive with the mustang crew!!!

so this coming sunday here in the bayare/peninsula a little drive to san francisco is emerging and starting from daly city. Ive driving with these guys before to hooter in mountainview,east bay and other events, great group of folks, i might go80%sure, let me know if anyone from the sccoa or tccoa are going, im thing about bring my markViii to this one again.

¯

Date and Time
Sunday september 21st @ 3 pm

Start Location
6967 Mission St, Daly City
Smart and Final parking lot

End Location
Embarcadero Hooters

Route

1.Head north on Mission St toward Citrus Ave -
2. Slight right to stay on Mission St -
3. Turn left at valencia st -
4. Turn right at market st -
5. Market St turns right and becomes Steuart St -
7. Turn left at Mission St -
8. Turn left at The Embarcadero -

This route with traffic will take 1 hour and 30 minutes however we should expect to run into traffic on Market, Embarcadero,

Bring your friends and familly this will be a fun cruz around the city of frisco!

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
...sucks its in northern cali

·
Registered
37 Posts
word

forgot to mention that these are the same guys that owned Apex Motorsports here in santa clara, great group of guys and gals!!!!!
oh ok thats tight.

ill be there

·
Registered
256 Posts
aww man. If only I'd read this a few weeks ago. I'd totally have gone. How did it end up going?

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Meet on the 08 march 09!!!!

Hi all,

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa39/stangupfam99/Stang20Up20Cruise20Flyer1.jpg

http://www.norcalsvtoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5506

check out the website folks, this coming sunday is the stang up the bay 2009 and the weather is going to be beautiful for the drive, were meeting at either the wingstop on hegenberger or the foothill college/los alto determine your location. i will be in a mark viii this round, normally on my t-bird, im gonna mix thing up. let me know if any of you have any question, cell 6507221238. should be a fun ride. see you all their!!!!!

regards,
pq:woowoo:

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
event time!!!

Hi all,

the group that im going to drive with used to be partnered with apex motorsports here in the san jose,ca area and branched off to the TPS motorsports also located in sanjose, they've always had great car shows,drives,cars and a fun group of car fanatics here in the bay, check out also there website, norcalsvtoa.com , they've included a thunderbird group!!!but for those that are not attending the meet today, i will try to get some picture up, they are talking about over 60+ cars attending this event, but if you happen to be around, im in a 93 gold mark vIII, feel free to stop and chat!!!!see you all their.

regards,
ramon:woowoo:

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Friendship Day May 17th !!!!!

Hi all:woowoo:,

Just a reminder that friendship Day is coming this Sunday at Canada college,redwood city CA, my home town!!!! Check out the attachment, great event ,cars, people and a sunny gorgeous day here in the south bay!!!!!!I will be there with the mark viii,hopefully to see some of guys their!!!!stop bye and say HI!!!would like to meet some of you!!!my #6507221238 if you have any questions!!!

I will be attending this daycruise prior to going to friendship day,http://www.norcalsvtoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5729

regards,
ramon

http://www.oldride.com/events/7468506.html

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts
Hey man ,

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts
I live on De Soto ave bro , we need to hangout . Reseda is my parents house but I still call it home .

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts
pm sent.. what mods you have done to your bird?
They are in my signature , Right now I'm running the stock tune because I need to
get another intake tube , it ripped ! The stock tune sucks , it feels like I lost 50hp , and it shifts way too soon when flooring it .

My car doesn't have any cosmetic mods , I kept it stock looking .

·
Registered
108 Posts
oops i didnt look at your sig. dude thats sick from your 1/8 mile times it looks like your bird is as fast as my stang. i have an 02' gt with an intake, xpipe, plenum and mickey thompson E.T streets.

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts
Maybe we can hit the track , I just need your intake tube from the mustang lol

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts
God , I wish I could afford a supercharger that and big brakes would be nice to have .

181 - 200 of 236 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.