TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 313 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's getting late in the year, and the holidays will soon be upon us...but...

How bout a meet sometime soon, say within a couple months, the only thing even remotely close is the southern super heavy shootout, and that is in GA, in Nov.

I'm up for ideas :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
How 'bout if you guys come to my end of the state at the Kinston strip? :D

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
If we can get DanQ and the Kodiaks and other East Coast carolinians to come that would be a great idea.

I will point out SSHS4 is only like 6 weeks away Joel. :tongue:

·
Registered
627 Posts
FordFanatic said:
sounds pretty good, hows the strip at kinston? 1/4 i assume? maybe i'll have my new goodies on by then.:diablo:
Heck yeah... Kinston would be doable. I'd even wash and wax the car :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Wow! What a positive response! I actually had a good idea, and I'll get to see your birds at their best with a wax job :D

·
Banned
3,083 Posts
I think the "Kodiaks" could make it...LOL Shadow....I should have my new blower/exaust/IC on my XR7 hopefully in 2-3 weeks...Kingston will work :D Ok, yeah, it will definatly work...Heather just gave me the "OK" :D Just give us as much advanced notice as possible!!!

Shane

·
Registered
811 Posts
Kinston, would be the SH!T. I have been busy as hell doing Toys for Tots and will need a break some time soon! This is a totally doable idea, besides I’ve been looking forward to meeting everyone. We will have to see about the wax though. :D Or Dan, if you are that ambitious. . . . . . . . . . . just stop by I'll supply the buffer.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
hello fellow North Carolinians. I'm new and I wouldn't mind meeting with you guys seeing your Cat's and Bird's. It would be kinda nice to see what mods have been done and things. Right now my cat is stock but I could definitely see things done to her in the future when I get some actual money. Like when I get my parents paid back for all the money I borrowed from them :) Anyway give me a date as far in advance as possible and I'll make the plans. I think it would be fun.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Kodiak kid said:
Sooo....do we have a date yet?!?
You're asking for a date? Does Heather know about this?

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Nov 6 is out too, Joel and I (at least) will be in Atlanta for SSHS4.

1 - 20 of 313 Posts