TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was chatting with Shadowdragon yesterday and suggested we have a meet on May 6 at 2pm, at the Highbeams in Garner. It would be in honor of Joel Bender, so as many as can show up would be really cool. I had mentioned a meet to him a while back, but now we have a good reason to do it. If you need info or directions, you can get in touch with me or Brian.

www.highbeamsbarandgrill.com

Hope to see you there.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
*sets date aside on calendar*

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where are the rest of the NC crowd? Eddie said he'd try to make it and Tyler, not sure about him.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
i think Chad (FordFanatic) sounded interesting in going. Maybe he'll chime in, I'll remind him about it next time I see him.

·
Jack of all trades, Master of none
600 Posts
I would really like to be there. Is HighBeams a family friendly place? I may have my wife and 7 month old daughter with me and I don't like to bring the little one into smokey places.

Anyone else bringing their family? Just curious.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
It's like Hooters only around car racing. I guess they have a smoking section but we've never been in it.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
hmm...hopefully i can get my car done before hand. if not, i'll be sporting the contour again

·
Jack of all trades, Master of none
600 Posts
Hmm....like hooters? Guess I'll try to sneak away from the wife and kid for a couple hours. If I can't make it, have fun.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
so, who all is planning on going up there? hoping that the car is ready by friday. any other raleigh area people showing up?

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I'll pm Chung and Hans on the tccoa side, dunno about the sccoa side.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We should have maybe 4-6 SCs. I'm gonna track these folks down and see if I can confirm. I know probably 3 for sure.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
things still a go for tomorrow?

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Roger. Just come up 95->40 and get off at US-70 and take that all the way in till you see a Pep Boys and Advance Auto on your right, and it'll be right after that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts