TCCoA Forums banner

meet in june/ july? wichita.

416 views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Traveler 
#1 ·
ok, i wanted to get the ball rolling as early as possible. out last meet here got rained out, and it seems as if this one in feb will too possibly. *crosses fingers* i was thinking maybe a meet at the middle of june... maybe a friday, saturday, and sunday/ that way the car show scene will be in full swing! i will check the calendars for dates of big car shows around here. i would suggest a meet during riverfest, but that is may 19th- 25th i think. too close to the meet in parsons. thers a car show every night at two of teh spangles restaurants here, and one every saturday night at a place called back yard burgers (both really just a meet) the local import scene is a joke and hangs out on the south end of town (if anyone might be into that junk) i will be posting this in the oklahoma, arkansas, and mo forums as well, so met me hear back!

Discussion starter · #3 ·
No pun intended, right? i figured since we were having this one in kc, we could have the next in wichita. we still have international raceway. and quite a few car meets on a regular basis. and were closer to arkansas and oklahoma.

Discussion starter · #6 ·
meh. i live about a mile from international... guess i wont be getting my meet then. overruled, next topic! lmfao.

Discussion starter · #8 ·
ok, i guess if you can have a moderator change teh thread name, this one is yours! i'll be sure to be there this summer. kc is pretty nice that time of year, and i planned on another visit to my grandmas during the summer anyways.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.