TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Meet in April on the 22nd

Alright I sent an e-mail to most of you guys that had your e-mail on the contact list. Some e-mails didnt go threw cause of an old email or what not. I'd really like to get something set up soon so no one has an excuse why they didn't make it. I'm still waiting to hear back from Roush. When I do we will set something in stone. I'm proposing that if Roush doesnt say nothing or for any reason we can't do it there, that we meet at Detroit speedshop. Everyone cool with that or have a problem? If somebody has a better place to meet say so, so we can all agree on something.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gratioit and 15 mile

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah like I said nothing is set yet. Detroit speedshop was just a proposal. I was hoping for someone to think of a better place or location.

What about trying Kensington again? or hell if Roush falls threw which im still waiting for, for a phone call. what about someones house.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
alright the lady from Roush had called me back but I missed her call. (damn cell phones) Anyway she did say that the tours are open on evenings and weekends. It will cost us $4 a person, a deposit is required and we have to have a 25 person minimum. I don't think we will be able to get 25 people together to go to this. I know we had 16 17 people at one of the meets this past summer. Let me know if you are willing to go and pay the $4 and how many people we can get together to obligate themselves to go to this. If we have atleast 25 people I will call her back and see how much the deposit is.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that's another option!! Where is it at 8 mile and gratiot or somewhere by there.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
alright well were looking into another place in Livonia and the old ramcharger building on Plymouth. The one in Livonia looks promising I want to get input from everyone on going to a lot in Livonia. Personnally I live in Dearborn Hgts. and its almost in the middle of everyone. The past few times we went out to Troy so this time I think we should go out the other way. so let's get input from everyone cause I don't want a meet where there is 4 or 5 cars u know.

·
Registered
515 Posts
as far as the roush tour needing 25 people, why don't we just bring friends or something with us so we have an extra person per car? mabye a bad idea but im sure for a roush tour we could get some other people together to drive up for the tour at least and then have a t bird only BBQ somehwere else.

not sure what you guys are all into but if we could get a camp spot on the water on a saturday afternoon that owuld be cool to then we could hang out drink some beer and stuff unless you guys wanna be in the city.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Alright we got a place in Plymouth. It's on Main street and ann arbor road. Precision auto tune I beleive. Jurgen was saying about haveing a meet in April. That's cool with me seeing as my car is no where near being done. Im thinking April 22 @ 4 p.m. sit there chill for a little bit and then get a bite to eat. Either ordering pizza from somewhere or just driving to a place to eat. we can work that out when were there. So who can all make it this day?

Personally im not that big on the camping thing. Not saying it aint a bad idea. If things work out at this meet we can see how everyone feels about a meet for a weekend.

·
Boost Happy
1,971 Posts
its in Plymouth right on main st and ann arbor if your comeing from 696 to 275 south its exit 27 i think ann arbor rd make a right and its on the corner of the 3rd light the guy is the manager of that place is the owner of a very nice fox body tbird and you guys will belive it when you see it i went by there today and asked if he was cool with it and he seamed happy let me know guys hopefully we will get to hang out soon

Jurgen

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
97Thunderbird06 said:
by the way i never got a email from no one...my emal was on the contact list i belive...it is [email protected]t me a email if anything changes....but i am definatly going to go.
On the contact list only thing for you there is your screenname: wickedboarderjon go back to that thread and edit it and put your e-mail in.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 96 Posts