TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes another meet at Rockingham. I posted this one as some may not have enough notice to make it to the upcoming meet on the 23rd of Jan.

This is on a Saturday, track is open from 12-5 unlimited runs, I figured a few more may be able to make it to this one since there is a little more notice. It'll give some of us time to finish up the winter mods we have piled up.....

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
any money on no snow this weekend?

·
Registered
119 Posts
I hope I can go to this one...

^I'm better on shifting now, ollies... HAHAHA. I might do better than 17.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Me + 2

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
ill be there, dont know which car will though

·
Banned
3,083 Posts
MadeInDade said:
I am going to try to make it out Saturday the 26th. I might not be able to make it because of the hours, I will probably be working. But I'll see what I can do. I'd like to meet all you guys. But I have a feeling there won't be too many TCCoAers out there.
you'd be surprised how many will show up...I know of at least 4 others going :D and no, they aren't on the list....

·
Registered
119 Posts
My crank is foul in my NA mn12 bird!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *argle!!!*

It looks like I'll be bringing the TC if I can ever get the brake modules replaced...!!!

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Posted: 21 Feb 2005 08:10 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well guys, Fayetteville dragyway has test-n-tune on Sunday, is anyone up for that...im tryin to get to the track for some testing of the new nitrous system....

·
Banned
445 Posts
We Are There!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
if you're going to fayetteville get there early to get as many runs in as possible. the later the day goes the more that show up and while it still isn't that big of a crowd a lot of old cars break on that track and the amount of bikes and such make the time go by real slow. if i don't head down to s. carolina on sunday then i might roll up there a little after 1 with some mustang guys and ls1 guys from a club we're starting up here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts