TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay..during the summer months we just never seem to have a decent meeting. Is ANYONE interested in meeting somewhere and Cruise to a second location to eat and have a beer? Meet at say............White Castles in Countryside and drive down I-55 to the new Tilted Kilt on Weber road in the Naperville/Plainfield area?

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cruise

How about early or Mid-August Steve?

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cruise

Maybe meet at a location and take I-55 to Lake Shore Drive and cruise along the Lake? Ideas?

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I would be interested.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cruise

Okay...........so just Steve, Brian and I?

·
Registered
184 Posts
I should really check in here more often. Depending on my work schedule and everything else I might be in for something..

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cruise

The 17th works for me...................meet around what time?..........3:00 or 4:00?

·
Registered
833 Posts
What ever, just let me know. I will have my boy, it's my only weekend's off so it makes things tough to plan. Are we stopping somewhere along the way so I can feed him?

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I already have something going on the 17th.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cruise

Let me see how things are next week. Maybe the 3rd then? We could meet at the Patio in Darien, eat there then take I-55 downtown or up and down route 83 to someplace?

·
Registered
253 Posts
I would be interested as well would be my first time but would be nice to cruise the 97

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cruise

Okay..........with Loloapalooza in Chicago.................how about meeting at the White castles in Countryside take I-55 to the new Tilted Kilt on Weber Road Saturda
y?

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cruise

Well................the 17th then? Other date?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts