TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, for some reason, i cant access the mamn12.com forum pages so i have no idea as to what is still going on. For any of you who may read this, i just watched the news and the rain is suppose to be tonight into EARLY tomorrow morning. Im sure by 11:00, it will all clear up. I say we still keep our plans and meet at Mason Dixon Dragway tomorrow. Would someone or all of you who are apart of mamn12 post a response so i know what is going on because like i said, i CANNOT access the forum pages for mamn12. I keep getting a message saying this page cannot be displayed, please try a different link, blah, blah, blah. thanks all

·
Registered
331 Posts
I cannot get into the MAMN12 forums either. The last I read in the MAMN12 forums yesterday was that we were going to wait until about 9:00 PM today to make a decision.

:bowdown: :bowdown: to the weathergod.

·
West Virginia Chapter Director /, MA Drag Race Te
2,643 Posts
I plan to make a call on that tonite at 9:00. I will also post on these boards as well. If we meet and it rains or is closed we will plan to go ahead and meet to do something else.

I'll have further on that tonite. We may not run if the rain is as bad as they are calling for but we damn well will try to do something else.:D

·
Registered
935 Posts
Sorry to hear about the forums...I've tested them this morning, and can't find anything wrong...? Perhaps you need to clear your Internet Temp files. Sometimes they will cause problems.

Let me know, if there is anything I can do.

-Tim

·
2,643 Posts
OK FOLKS!!! I posted on the MA-MN12 boards. Here is the deal.

They are calling for severe weather in here (1-1.5 inches of rain) and done by around 7 AM in the morning. After that it is supposed to clear up.

We can still meet up at the track at 11 am if you wish. From there we will decide to either run if we can, or go to the bowling alley, or go eat, or possibly come to my place and do a cookout in the garage thing.

Jason, please bring the tapes from last year if you have them.

ALSO, I won't be running the 1MTNCAT tomorrow. Read the post on our board.

Talk to you later, I'll check messages in the morning!!!:(

·
2,643 Posts
Its stopped raining here but overcast.

Still plan to meet at the track at 11:00. We'll go from there.

:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts