TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you going to do with your millions!

Buy some land, build a castle, 10 car garage, fill it up and travel.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Pay off what I have, move somewhere warm (big garage, reasonable house). Finally finish the cougar and donate to a few of my favorite causes (Cancer, MS and Alzheimer's research). I'm sure I'd have fun with the rest. All of this is assuming I survive the heart attack I'd suffer if I won.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
New house, garage, and a very nicely equipped shop that I can build wtf I want. Of course I'd still work....just not for anyone else. lol

Toys: mostly muscle car stuff and mostly upgraded with modern stuff built to be driven and whooped on regularly.
69 Z28 - not original, but with a screaming 302 and a 5 or 6 speed.
Any year Javelin
69 440 SixPak Super Bee
70 Superbird - not original, but with modern suspension, brakes, EFI, etc.
SCJ Mustang
"Thunderbolt" Fairlane
72 Duster 440 -not original, mostly strip toy.
70 Cuda
94-96 Tbird given the complete RobertP treatment.

And several rounds of beers for all my friends here. :D

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
If i won:
Get rid of baby momma..
Build a huge house, a wharehouse for a garage/ performance shop with lifts, a dyno, every tool u can think of, hire guys & build performance cars, ide collect a couple of handfulls of 94-97 thunderbirds, build them all like svt replicas, sell some & keep a few for myself.
Ide travel around the world.
Have an indoor basket ball/gym.
Own some hunting land with a stocked bass pond.
And just live life and eat baked potatoes & fillet minion Whenever i want and not worry about whts left in the wallet haha

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
I think I would continue working, doing the pats gig at the dealer...I've been off this week, bored to death. I wouldn't stop working if I won...I think that's why many lotto winners get into trouble...they have too much free time.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Very simple......... get it in ALL CASH, and hump the hell out of it!:D

Really.... IF I were to win, buy 2 new cars, build a brand new much bigger house, put $50M away for each of my 3 kids in a trust fund, and find a way to make it last the rest of my life, with all the trips I would take with the wife and kids.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Hope the 2 dollars I donated to the tax on silly people helps with a local park or something.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You did better then me. Out of the 11 guys on my shift we won $3. About 0.27 each.

It was fun to dream and talk about the "What if" and what we would do with the money. It was fun. :)

Good luck to everyone else!

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Damn, back to my hopes of finding a suitcase full of money from a drug deal gone bad :tongue:
Set your sights higher...find all that money D.B. Cooper threw out of the airplane that rainy night...of course, you can't spend it, the govt has all the serial numbers on file...

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Winner in Maryland, one ticket.
Actually, there were 3 winning tickets sold. Quote from USA Today:

"Lottery ticket-holders in Kansas, Illinois and Maryland each selected the winning numbers and will split a $640 million jackpot that was believed to be the world's largest such prize, a lottery official said Saturday."

"Lang said each winning ticket was expected to be worth more than $213 million before taxes."

The Maryland Winner used easy pick.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Man finds out he won the lottery and races home to tell the wife.

Husband: Hey pack the suitcases, I won the lottery!
Wife: OMG OMG OMG! Where are we going?
Husband: I don't care where you go...pack yer sh:evil4:t and get out!
:rofl:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts