TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Banned
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to update all our new members. I have 30+ packets on hold for stickers. The sticker guys machine broke so he has only been able to do part of the order (it's on the way) and once the machine is fixed he'll send the rest. Packets are ready just need the stickers. We should have them this upcoming week. Thanks for being patient guys and gals. I'll post an update when we get the stickers. Thanks!

Heather

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Thanks for the info Heather :thumbsup: I'm pretty patient but I was just starting to wonder.. good timing

·
Registered
630 Posts
Damn and i just joined!!! now i got to wait! huh ! J/k no worrys over here man take your time i know i will!

·
Banned
3,083 Posts
We have been getting a TON of PMs, hence this thread. You have to be patient, as we have no control over how long it takes our vendor to make the decals, etc. I will say this though...Since we were placed in charge of packets, we have sent out over 120 packets...And we have 38ish in the cue to go out...As soon as we get the decals, we will get them out to everyone...Just please be patient.

NEW MEMBERS: We know when you joined and who you are...just please be patient as you WILL get what is coming to you in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Hey i was only makeing a joke ! But What all comes into the Packet???? and if ya need somone to make Decals Cheap i have a Buddie down here in az who will give a a fair Price per decal just a thought!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Kodiak kid said:
NEW MEMBERS: We know when you joined and who you are...just please be patient as you WILL get what is coming to you in the next few weeks.

HEH, I'm not sure I like the sound of that.

My grandma used to say that to me when I was a bad little kid "you WILL get what is coming to you".

:D

·
Registered
630 Posts
We Still dont know whats in the Packet! i meen can a brother get a list of the stuff were getting???

·
Registered
630 Posts
i just wanna know what comes in them???

·
Registered
630 Posts
no but i wanna know just because i do!

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
dirtyd0g said:
It's like getting the prize out of the box of cracker jacks, does it really matter?
:rofl: good call... I'm interested too cause I haven't paid attention to it in a long time, but the way I figure I'll find out as soon as I open my box

·
Registered
654 Posts
67Baracuda said:
a watered tattoo, LOL
I am an old mopar fan

whats up with the 318 :eek: get your self a 68-71
340 mucho performance :D

1 - 20 of 86 Posts