TCCoA Forums banner

Member Packet Update

3K views 85 replies 32 participants last post by  The Great Obucina 
#1 ·
Just want to update all our new members. I have 30+ packets on hold for stickers. The sticker guys machine broke so he has only been able to do part of the order (it's on the way) and once the machine is fixed he'll send the rest. Packets are ready just need the stickers. We should have them this upcoming week. Thanks for being patient guys and gals. I'll post an update when we get the stickers. Thanks!

Heather

#2 ·
Thanks for the info Heather :thumbsup: I'm pretty patient but I was just starting to wonder.. good timing

#5 ·
We have been getting a TON of PMs, hence this thread. You have to be patient, as we have no control over how long it takes our vendor to make the decals, etc. I will say this though...Since we were placed in charge of packets, we have sent out over 120 packets...And we have 38ish in the cue to go out...As soon as we get the decals, we will get them out to everyone...Just please be patient.

NEW MEMBERS: We know when you joined and who you are...just please be patient as you WILL get what is coming to you in the next few weeks.

#6 ·
Hey i was only makeing a joke ! But What all comes into the Packet???? and if ya need somone to make Decals Cheap i have a Buddie down here in az who will give a a fair Price per decal just a thought!

#14 ·
dirtyd0g said:
It's like getting the prize out of the box of cracker jacks, does it really matter?
:rofl: good call... I'm interested too cause I haven't paid attention to it in a long time, but the way I figure I'll find out as soon as I open my box

#20 ·
67Baracuda said:
a watered tattoo, LOL
I am an old mopar fan

whats up with the 318 :eek: get your self a 68-71
340 mucho performance :D

#23 ·
Another update for you guys and gals. We're still waiting for the stickers.........yes STILL waiting. Seems our sticker guy went into the hospital and there is confusion with his wife on what he mailed out. She found some and mailed them yesterday. Not sure how many are coming but we will start mailing packets as soon as we get them. Hopefully enough will shot up to cover the 50+ packets that are waiting for them.

Please be patient and we apologize for this inconvenience. Like I stated earlier we are looking into some leads on a new sticker supplier.

Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.