TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been doing some reading on the Club threads and I didn't know that there was such a big problem with the member packets. I just sent my $40.00 for the TCCoA membership on Tuesday and I haven't had any word back. The packet isn't too important for me, but I would like to be recognized as a member. Supposibly now that Molly is gonna be sending out the packets we should get them so if anyone has gotten then or when you get them post it up on here and we can make sure that everyone ends up with one.

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
If I don't get a chance to during the week, I always make sure to do them on the weekend. So yours was just completed. I try to live a life too. I don't always succeed, but I do try. :D

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks so much Sir William. I have no problem waiting, its just after reading some threads I got the impression that it may never happen. I understand you have other things to do in your life and I'm sorry if I inconvenienced you at all. But thanks a lot.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I think Sir William needs a secretary! ;)

Don't worry, MadeInDade, you'll get your packet soon enough. I haven't gotten mine yet, and it's been almost a year. Don't get discouraged, though, beause the folks at TCCoA are awesome! Speakin' of...

SirWilliam, did you ever get my email about my address update? If not, let's chat! :)

:znanner:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts