TCCoA Forums banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Since there seems to be some sort of long term scripting problems that prevent loading photos to this, how about setting it up for FTP use?

Since there seems to be some sort of long term scripting problems that prevent loading photos to this, how about setting it up for FTP use?
Bruce,

Maybe it's just you and me who can't access our photos, because nobody else is mentioning it.

David

Is anyone even working on the free hosting access problem ? Who is the site administrator ?

David

Hmm, I just edited and created a new gallery. You might want to contact an admit. Or abud (username eferggbd)

Is anyone even working on the free hosting access problem ? Who is the site administrator ?

David
The free hosting part has actually been shut down for years. I think it's still mentioned in the members control panel though. All we really can do is make galleries. (limit 3 with 20 pics each)

i go to gallery, then edit my gallery, and i get this message

modularbird, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
You need to be a forum member for 14 days and have made 30 posts to make new threads in Marketplate and you have to have been a forum member for at least 1 day to make a new posts.

who should i contact to fix ?

Blake,

Try mrs.tbirdbrain, see helped out someone not long ago with a gallery problem.

Joe

Nope, still no go! Here's the message I get when I try to go to the create a gallery page:

BoppinVinnieB, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
3. You need to be a forum member for 14 days and have made 30 posts to make new threads in Marketplate and you have to have been a forum member for at least 1 day to make a new posts.
same here

Jeff,

Are you trying to create a gallery? You need to be a paid member.

Joe
Wow! You get paid to be a member! .........just joking :D

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.