TCCoA Forums banner
21 - 40 of 414 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
MarksM said:
Oh well... some of the best tech advice this site got was from non-members. So be it. Adios.
I'm confused by this statement. To my knowledge, the only thing that SW has done is make the web hosting available only to the members. The forums are still wide open. Again, as far as I know.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
Traveler said:
I'm confused by this statement. To my knowledge, the only thing that SW has done is make the web hosting available only to the members. The forums are still wide open. Again, as far as I know.
well, obviously the free hosting was all that was holding some of the people here, so be it, this online community shouldn't have to revolve around free web pages. just my .02

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Ahhh I see. Well if the free hosting was all that was keeping some here, then they truly are bandwidth suckers! Those who are truly here to make a contribution won't be as concerned about the hosting.

I'm not overly concerned about it. I'm a paying member and plan on continuing to be so.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
theoliveri

thanks.

-aaron

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
I guess I need to start taking advantage of the pseudo-free web hosting instead of paying Andale their monthly fee... :leftright :thumbsup:

One quick question though… can we link to the photos hosted on TCCoA (like from an eBay auction?) :2huh:

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
jk89cat, thanks bill

·
Premium Member
3,645 Posts
I forgot mine :zdunno:

:wiggle:

21 - 40 of 414 Posts