TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can I check on the status of my membership packet. It's been a lil over a month and I was curious if I forgot to do sumthin or what the deal is.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Your getting impatient after a month! I think joined like six months ago and havent received it. I still cant get into the member area.

Karl

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
EVERYBODY who's a current member should be able to get into the Members Only section. When was the last time you tried? The section was completely rebuilt a couple months ago. Just click the link off the front page. It'll also tell you the status of your packet.

If it's not showing you as "TCCoA Member" on the left of the forum, it's because the server doesn't know who you are. You can validate yourself by entering the Members Only section and following the instructions there.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can get into the members area just fine. but as i looked into it further, i noticed that i may have accidentally "Joined" more than once. was just wondering if that may have sumthin to do with it.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I have been a member for few months now and on the members page my packet
still says pending:2huh: .

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the packet?
Please let me know.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
i cant remember the exact problem, but basically the club got screwed out of a bunch of stuff for the member packets. do a search and you'll learn some more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts