TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the site was sold but I joined as a member a few days ago and I am still not activiated. I've sent messages to just about every email address I could find and have had no replies. Anyone know what's going on?

·
Super Moderator
12,556 Posts
Welcome to the site.

Send a PM to Member: eferggbd

Their email is: [email protected].

The guys name is Eric. Be sure to specifiy it's for TCCoA because they own about 6 dozen automotive websites.

If you've already tried these two. I don't know what to tell ya.

·
Super Moderator
12,556 Posts
good luck, i paid last year and never got activated. i never got any response with PM i fowarded reciepts . maybe you'll have better luck
He's already had better luck ... See the Green Member indicator under his user name?

·
Registered
31 Posts
good luck, i paid last year and never got activated. i never got any response with PM i fowarded reciepts . maybe you'll have better luck
Be persistent. It took a few weeks for my membership to be updated from expired to active. I communicated using the e-mail address in the receipt PayPal sent me.

·
Registered
833 Posts
So I have a membership Question I know it is $25.00 but it doesn't give me info beyond that so is it a monthly charge yearly, and what's the added bonus to being a member besides the gallery?

·
Super Moderator
12,556 Posts
That's a once a year fee.

Besides creating your own gallery you get the Green TCCoA member tag under you username, a slightly larger avatar and access to the Members Only forum.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Memberships???

Well I finally tried to become a paid member yesterday and reading through the forums I guess I'm supposed to be waiting on a confirmation email from here. I did get the ones for paypal and reciept of payment but nothing from TCCOA as of yet. Is there a time frame to get the confirmation email from TCCOA? Sorry not trying tobe impatient just anxious.

·
Super Moderator
12,556 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Same here I can't access to manage my gallery.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts