TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in meeting some fellow Tbird nuts and joining TCCoA. What do I need to do? :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sometimes, things are too easy... thanks, Sir William. Now, how about them rims, eh? ;)

:uppoint:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At... the... Rock? What is this "Rock?" Rock Hill? Rocky Mount? There's lots of rocks espicially in them there hills of NC! I'm just clowin', but serioiusly though, give me some details! :D

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
everything you could want to know about labor day weekend can be found right over he-a

might wanna skip over to page two to where the details are being sorted out.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
A few of us are going to The Rock (Rockingham) friday night for test & tune if anyone wants to show up you are more than welcome to. Just look for the MN12's very rarely is there any MN12's but us there and if there is they usually park near us anyway.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
darn late night friday nights...and hardy - not a word from you about it!

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
well i dont have to work......but i do have to slave on my wifes pos car. i HATE crysler. oh and o-town, dont hate me cause the loader are retards and like to stay all *&@#$%! night on fridays. hate me cause im sitting at home today thanks to my new shop!:D

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
we can't get out early on fridays cause someone here is a j-o-o.

alright off topic. memberships rule!

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
talledayga..that's a spped race..sheet

·
Registered
25 Posts
i will definitely be there. i am moving from florida to monroe nc and i will be at the rock with a 93 5.0 all black bird. cool:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts