TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made christmas cards out of these pics, and sent them to my friends and family. So... I thought I'd share them with everyone. This was the most uncomfortable 5 minutes of their busy day, but after the "photo shoot" they shared half a chicken... they're happy now. Ratchet's pregnant, and I'm gonna be a grandpa soon. I feel old.

Merry christmas to everyone... or kwanza, or chanukah, or whatever you celebrate.

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts
Nice dogs , and Merry Christmas to you too .

Im a pitbull lover my self . Dont have any at the moment but will have another one day!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Chrismakwanzaaunikah, if I'm not mistaken.

I miss having a dog. Crappy thing about apartment life is the biggest animal I'm allowed to have is a salamander. I miss my parents' black lab. He's the laziest dog in the world now, but he's got a cool personality.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
scottkornhaus said:
That white pit is just blinking, right? Or is he blind?

-Kornhaus
LOL! no he's not blind. :rolleyes:

We live in an apartment, but I've worked for my landlady for 2 years, and I've never been late with cash. I didn't even have to pay a deposit; for the dogs or the place. And, my place is discounted because I fixed holes in the walls and painted and shampooed the carpets before I moved in. It's sad how soooo many idiots try to make these dogs mean. I've owned 6 pits, and they're the most loyal dogs I've ever seen. Dogs are like kids, If you beat the shight outta' your child he/she will go to school, and whoop some a$s. If you only teach them love, that's all they will know. It's kinda like the "shadows on the cave wall" thing. My dogs are very well bred, and well trained. They listen to every word I say, and I love them. And, yes.... I SAID CHRISTMAS. merry christmas

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
8 pits on a sled with a cat in front, and they'd pull harder than my car.

·
Registered
850 Posts
FastBird232 said:
Chrismakwanzaaunikah, if I'm not mistaken.

I miss having a dog. Crappy thing about apartment life is the biggest animal I'm allowed to have is a salamander. I miss my parents' black lab. He's the laziest dog in the world now, but he's got a cool personality.
I am afraid your both wrong, its Chrismahanakwanzaka

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm afraid YOU're wrong my son. Christmas was made by the same white racist men who wrote the bible. Kwanza was made by some black racist as$hole, who hated the white racist as$holes that made christmas. Chanukah was made by a$sholes who don't like a$sholes, or the bible, or black people. Holidays are for everyone, but people still find a way to get pissed. That's why I came up with Bobmas. Merry Bobmas everyone. That's what I'm gonna say from now on, because if I'm not careful I might get shot. Maybe by a black man, maybe a jew, or maybe a white air marshall. What the hell is wrong with our world?
Don't mean to piss anyone off. I'm just joking, so lighten up.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
they're all high. what the hell is that? bunch o' crackheads.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts