TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Road Race Addict
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry it has taken 4 years for me to get these photos online........more to come as I scan more.

I put this little meet together back when I was a chapter pres. (so they do that anymore?) This was at the dealership I was working at @ the time.
There are a few cars that look allot different now. like PhatBRD and Keith (its keith right, he has the black bullit wheels now)

·
Registered
229 Posts
I was there !!

Hey, I was there.......mine is the blue T-bird. Hopefully I should have my bird back on the road again after the holiday weekend. I had a solid lash adjuster back off in less that 200 miles and spit out a follower and bent a valve stem. I got lucky this time and only bent the stem so it wasn't as bad as when I broke valve guides and chewed up a piston...LOL. Hopefully I can get a new set of drag radials and make at least a couple trips to the track before winter. Last November I made it to the track right after I got the car back together and had to run on my 255/45/zr18's ......... I had to take off in 2nd gear and still spun the tires and pulled off a :

.661 - reaction
2.318 - 60 ft
8.966 - 594 ft
9.522 - 1/8 ET
80.93 - 1/8 mph
14.488 - 1/4 mph
98.48 - 1/4 mph

Cant wait to get some new drag radials and go for it again.

Well, gotta run....Later

Jon P.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
haha look in the first picture. The car on the left look's like he pulled a Dukes of Hazzard parking job, based on the tire mark's.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
you could have lied and made him look better but no admit to your donut mark's. LMAO.
Hope you can make it to this year's meet stinger.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Yeah I think I would admit the donut mark's to.
What happened with the 1997 T-Bird Sport SVT prototype CLONE 4.6 PI plus MANY mods *RIP*? If you said before what happened I apoligize.

·
Road Race Addict
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wrecked it click the link for my site in my sig and go to the T-Bird page and scroll to the bottom for the damage pics.....
I hit a tree in snow and ice and totaled it out

·
Registered
257 Posts
Man those pics are old but I still remember that day.
It was my 1st Tccoa bird meet in michigan that I attended. Lots of fun... :D
I believe when the show was over we all did some donuts and burnouts from what I remember. A good time. and all of our cars have changed alot since that show!!!!!!
I now have a vorteched bird pushing 8+ pounds of boost.
Such a thrill to DRIVE :eek: :eek: .

Steve 4.6L

·
Registered
229 Posts
Steve,

So do you have any track times or horsepower numbers yet ??

·
Registered
257 Posts
:D Nope not yet........
I have to get a Dyno tune.
And I have not been to the track.

I am just gald all went well with no problems. And very happy to be driving it again. As of now the car has a generic chip/tune for what is done to the car.
A Dyno tune will pull it all togeather. :D

Steve 4.6L

1 - 11 of 11 Posts