TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
It's California, all the celebrities gets off, and if not, they can always get Arnold to pardon them.

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
Heh, OJ was innocent too.

I wonder what kind of insanity this one's going to breed.

Oh well, good for him.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
I am ashamed for California and their judicial system. Apparently if you are popular you can get away with any manner of crime there.
Unless you are a white middle aged male that is. Then you get the death penalty on circumstantial evidence...

·
Registered
180 Posts
It's crazy....but I think no matter where you go many people just can't resist the power of money and fame. No matter if something is promised to them by the famous/rich person or it's something they 'dream' up in their head that 'might' happen if they side with that person, they just lose all focus of what's right and what's wrong.

Had Jackson been some poor [email protected] he would have been found guilty over and over again from the begining.

But then again, you gotta think...what are these parents thinking letting their kids stay over this freaks house???? They are just as guilty.

·
Johnny Five is Alive, TCCoAAC Member
1,614 Posts
sweetness45oh said:
But then again, you gotta think...what are these parents thinking letting their kids stay over this freaks house???? They are just as guilty.
Yep, Exactly, Although I agree he is a freak, Just look @ the parents as well.

I am sorry, but if my kid said "Jacko" tried "Jackin" me, I probably stop taking my kid there.. NOT keep taking him there.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Michael is now free to renew his NAMBLA card. On the bright side , at least he didn't dangle the kid out of a window. :bs:

·
Sweet T
3,452 Posts
I am officially ashamed for the state of California. More specifically, the City of Santa Maria, County fo Santa Barbara.

I am absolutely speachless on how Jack-o got off this time. I almost wish one of those crazy people that go around shooting people we'd actually like to keep around would appear and off this depraved bastard.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only sane person that lives in California. The rest of my state is out of its freakin' mind when it comes to this stuff. Like Darrin said... Scott Peterson was convicted with less evidence of a more serious crime. Michael Jackson had piles of evidence against him, and I feel, was acquited because to snob-bastards in Santa Maria "felt" for Michael for being "persecuted" and "targeted"because he has money. waugh. He should be sitting behind bars, not sitting in a plush mansion.

May the devil take his soul.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
SanDiegoLXBird said:
I am officially ashamed for the state of California. More specifically, the City of Santa Maria, County fo Santa Barbara.

I am absolutely speachless on how Jack-o got off this time. I almost wish one of those crazy people that go around shooting people we'd actually like to keep around would appear and off this depraved bastard.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only sane person that lives in California. The rest of my state is out of its freakin' mind when it comes to this stuff. Like Darrin said... Scott Peterson was convicted with less evidence of a more serious crime. Michael Jackson had piles of evidence against him, and I feel, was acquited because to snob-bastards in Santa Maria "felt" for Michael for being "persecuted" and "targeted"because he has money. waugh. He should be sitting behind bars, not sitting in a plush mansion.

May the devil take his soul.
well said, i agree 110% but like it was mentioned earlier, it pays to have money.

·
Registered
90 Posts
SanDiegoLXBird said:
I almost wish one of those crazy people that go around shooting people we'd actually like to keep around would appear and off this depraved bastard.
ROFL , as Jacko walked out of the courthouse my roomie and I were sayin "C'mon sniper .. WHERE'S THE SNIPER ?!?!?"

1 - 20 of 33 Posts