TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Mid Atlantic MN12 (All Ford Meet)

Steve (1MTNCAT) is planning a Mid Atlantic All Ford Meet for August 17-19 2018.

Friday August 17- Test and tune at meet Mason Dixon Dragway Hagerstown MD. Runs 6-10PM

Saturday August 18-Meet at hotel then out to our house for a picnic 1PM. (More Details Later) Drive/Cruise to Car show in Hagerstown MD Saturday evening.

Sunday August 19-Meet at Mason Dixon Dragway for their Annual ALL FORD EVENT. Either Show car, Run our class or run other bracket. See event information below. Contact Track for event pricing.

For Hotel Information call Quality Inn, Spring Mills WV. and make reservations. (Shathena 304-274-6100) Reservation is under Mid Atlantic Car Club. Rates are Flat $79.00 night either King Rooms or 2 queens. Some coming single can split rooms if you prefer. Cutoff date is August 13, 2018 for group rates!!

This is open to All MN12, FN10, SC's, Mark VIII and associated Friends with Ford/Lincoln/Mercury Vehicles only. Please contact Steve at [email protected] with cars and numbers of folks attending

Mason Dixon Dragway

Attachments

·
Administrator
14,402 Posts
Welcome back NativeD! It was great catching up with you the other day.

Great to see you posting again. Don't be a stranger!

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those interested

Has anyone had any issues making reservations and has everyone made reservations?

The second week of August they will be pulling any extra rooms not being used so please get registered as soon as possible. Those that have please email me so I can get a list together of who may be participating.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Final call

This is happening beginning next Friday. Time is very precious to me with my current employment so as soon as I know who's coming the better.

For those that are planning to attend please drop me an email with the number coming and what cars will be here.

The reservations at the hotel cut off is coming up so those that have not yet made them please contact them and do so now.

There is a test and tune at Mason Dixon scheduled next Friday afternoon, evening weather permitting and I know there are a couple people wanting to come for that.

We are planning for a picnic at my home on Saturday weather permitting. If it is calling for rain/raining we may go to Golden Corral to eat instead. Hopefully this will all work out. Love to have everyone out here like old times. Also planning to head to the car show at Hagerstown Mall on Saturday evening.

I look forward to seeing everyone. Please be safe traveling here. Also a heads up, anyone coming 81Southbound to the event be particularly cautious from MD into WV.. Road construction there and camera cars to catch you speeding. So please beware of that area.

Thanks

·
Administrator
14,402 Posts
Sweet! Thanks Jim!

It's great to see some Birds and Mark's at the track again!

I see Jeff took the Lincoln to the track. Too Cool!

I'd have tore that Jaguar a new one! So wish I could have made it. May be next year.

I am planning on heading to Rockingham this fall. Stay tuned!

·
Registered
684 Posts
John Speziale(sp) was in the MK Z. J Mags was in the Jag.

Thanks for the vids Jim!

·
Administrator
14,402 Posts
Thanks Chris!

Does Spezial still have his Mark VIII?

Great to see those guys still hitting the track! Wow! Mags has sure stepped up from his Cougar.

Can't wait to see the MTNCAT back in action ... some day.

Tried calling you tonight Jim. Not sure if you still have the same number. I'll PM you my numbers so you'll know I'm not a spammer. :tongue:

·
Super Moderator
12,764 Posts
... I'll PM you my numbers so you'll know I'm not a spammer. :tongue:
Not to jack your conversation, but isn't this the most bs thing about phones?

I don't pick up anymore unless I have a good Idea who it is; kinda like an answering machine, lol.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Ron,

Between MagicJack being unreliable for texting, or notifications of calls, and Mr.Number trying to cut down on some of the spam, email is still the best way to reach me.
You should consider the Mid November JLP Racing event at Cecil County Dragway.
Several members have expressed interest in attending and I can't blame them...(Cecil county in the fall = SOLID NUMBERS!!)
No registration is required, just roll on in. It's $75 to race.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Attachments

·
Administrator
14,402 Posts
Ron,

Between MagicJack being unreliable for texting, or notifications of calls, and Mr.Number trying to cut down on some of the spam, email is still the best way to reach me.
You should consider the Mid November JLP Racing event at Cecil County Dragway.
Several members have expressed interest in attending and I can't blame them...(Cecil county in the fall = SOLID NUMBERS!!)
No registration is required, just roll on in. It's $75 to race.
I'd love to attend but more than likely I'll be busy with work somewhere during that time but I'll keep the date in mind. It looks like NOV 11. (Veterans Day!) :usa:

PM me your email address please. I may already have it but please confirm.

Cool! I hope we can make it to Rockingham this fall as well.
Hope to see you there! It would be great to line the cars up again.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.