TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Steve is once again holding the mid atlantic summer blast up at his place in WV, he hopes to have some of the big names there (Siska, Mike V., Coy Miller, etc.) and also hopes that this year we can get 50 + (yes I said 50+) birds/cats/linclons to show (lord knows where we'll all park!) I'd like to see a strong Carolina Thunder turnout at this event if possible, even though it is quite a drive for most of us. I think a couple months should be enough time to plan it in....

Here's a link to the summer blast thread

http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=63087

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
as long as i can get my car tuned and an exhaust put on before hand ill consider it. looks like it will be a good time.

·
West Virginia Chapter Director /, MA Drag Race Te
2,643 Posts
To those interested!!!

Joel has posted the Link to the boards and the thread.

Final plans are in the works. We have rented a pavillion for the Cookout on Sunday as well as the car show. Of course, Saturday is race day except for those that want to show at that Mason Dixon event. Something for everyone!

Be nice to see most of you folks again that were here a couple years ago as well as some new faces as well. Please consider the weekend and come join us!!

We look forward to it. There will be a $5 per head fee for the Sunday picnic to help cover expenses.

Hope to see you all there!!!! :)

·
West Virginia Chapter Director /, MA Drag Race Te
2,643 Posts
Martinsburg WV-Hagerstown Maryland.

Please visit the site at www.MAMN12.com, calendar of events-Summer Blast IV itinerary and post.

All the information is there. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts