TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have everything ready to host a meet but I need to know when would be best to have it. The family pond is clean and ready for swimming, cook outs, fishing, and just plane fun. I was hopeing to have the meet at the pond if anybody was insterested. I want to host a meet becouse I want to meet everyone and I havn't had the time to make it to one of the meets yet. BTW scott I have pics of my 94 T-bird but the bad news is that I got the pics just in time because I just got into a accident. I have pics of the damage to. :(

·
Formerly known as lfteyechicken
865 Posts
im there, my girl is from augusta, so I am sure she would wanna come too...when you planning on having this shindig?

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
This weekend is obviously to short of notice. Next weekend is Music Midtown. Therefore, probably isn't the best time to be driving or anything. The weekend after that, I have to install a new camshaft sensor housing, and sensor, on Angelina. So that weekend is out of the question. The weekend after THAT, Home Depot is supposed to come out and give me a quote on building a fence for our NEW HOME! : ) So this month is booked up sold for me. You all know that doesn't stop anyone from having a meet. If you want to have a get together reaper 94lx, feel free. I will try my hardest to come... but will not promise anything.

Reaper, if you haven't already, please send me all of your contact information. So I can have it for further reference!

-Kornhaus

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well NtenseTbird I want Scott to make it and a few others that have actually replied to me, so it will hopfully be next month. If scott can't make it next month then if we have people wanting to then we can do it next month. How far away are you from me anyway?

Douglas

·
Formerly known as lfteyechicken
865 Posts
I am just north of ATL., Cobb County...I don't mind the drive though, I just won't be able to make it if it is the first of the month...But other wise I am there.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's one positive reply :')

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So far there me, NtenseTbird, his girl, my roommat (he has a green 94 Cougar 4.6) & hopefully Scott

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I'd have to put a rush on the Turbo and take it becouse I can't drive the V8 at night with one headlight. If I can get the Turbo running good I might be able to make it if the car can go that far, I just hope the old girl can make it. (I've only driven it 60mi since I got it)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
start talking

we need to start talking about this agine now that we have some time. When would you be avalible scott? I need to know what day to set it up

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Reaper 94lx said:
we need to start talking about this agine now that we have some time. When would you be avalible scott? I need to know what day to set it up
August 18 is my womans b-day... so that weekend is a big NO NO! How about the weekend after, or the weekend before?

-Kornhaus

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How does August 6th sound?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Just saw this. I'm good with August 6th. I don't have a girl to bring but I am betting $20 Ntense doesn't either :p

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
me to :( oh well I guess everyone else will have to do :) Ntense will the 6th work for you?

·
Registered
340 Posts
I was commenting on her not being there. Unless I get a better offer (5' 6", 125lbs, etc....) I should be there :)

1 - 20 of 220 Posts