TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's official ........ Thanks to the efforts of ProStreet Rich and others, there will be a shootout style event in ther Milwaulkee area this June.

EVENT INFO.
1st Annual Midwest Bash
June 25th, 2005
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Holiday Inn Express is the official hotel of the 2005 Midwest Bash.A block of rooms has been set aside for our group. Be sure to mention that you are part of the Midwest Bash group to receive discounted pricing. The cost per room is $89.10 per night. The cut off for this price is May 20th.

Make sure you book your room before that.

Holiday Inn Express (I-94 AT EXIT 333)
13339 Hospitality Court
Sturtevant, WI 53177
Tel: 1-262-884-0200 (Direct Hotel Number)

Dyno tuning Sessions will be available on Friday. Please Contact Dave Dalke directly at [email protected] for pricing and to schedule an appointment.
Drag Racing Competition will be held from 3 PM to 11 PM on Saturday June 25th, at Great Lakes Dragaway. For a listing of classes and rules see below. The cost of drag racing will be $30. Spectators will be $12 each.

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
Hold on, your telling me the only post EVER in the South Dakota chapter wasn't even about South Dakota, but about Wisconsin?

C.Hill

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
There's not many in the Nebraska section. Those of us that are here that we know of, we also post on a more local forum. I think there's a few others floating around from NE also but don't post too often.

-Melon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts