TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
I know im gona get flamed for this but...if it wasnt a hatchback and the front bumper cover was more mustang looking i think it would be pretty cool *ducks under the flames*. I like when poeple try to do something different, but i think its a stretch to say that car really resembles a mustang. I like the heinekin NAWS bottle tho, nice touch...

Greg

·
8,239 Posts
the dude has a ton of money into the motor alone on that thing. I bet its a little rocket to drive around. Its probably faster than most of the cars on here (sorry guys)

The outside is usual riceboy ghey stuff. I dig the henekin logo on the nitrous bottle.

JH

·
Registered
489 Posts
What a waste of stang parts!!!! WTF!!!!:uppoint:

·
Registered
303 Posts
ZackG said:
" a full mustang conversion" when they still have that rat under the hood!

yeah and all they have is the headlights, taillights, c-scoops, and a hood....

HOW IS THAT FULL!?!?!:2huh: :confused: :2huh:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
This is an auction for a 1992 Honda civic with a full MUSTANG converstion, YES that is correct a full mustang conversation.
he didnt do a mustang conversion. he did a mustang conversation. most of us have had those before :tongue:

then we added a jackson racing super charger
so where is it? i dont see one :confused:

·
Sweet T
3,452 Posts
Supersize the pictures of the engine. You can kinda make it out. Ya just gotta keep in mind that SC's on L4's aren't as obvious as they are on V6/8's.

As for the car.. a stock B16 would make that thing quick. It looks like sh!t but I bet it hauls a$$.

·
5w30 Guzzler
1,462 Posts
wtf. if you want a mustang, buy a mustang. there is NOTHING cool about trying to turn an import (especially honda) into a domestic (especially mustang).
is it cool for grandmas to wear loads of make-up and skanky clothes to look like a teenage girl? HELL NO.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
WTF??!?!?!?!?

The body lines don't even come close to matching.....that thing is pretty hideous.:zpuke:

·
Registered
195 Posts
that bottle isn't nitrous it's an alcohol injection setup to cut down on the detonation when he installs his quad electric turbos :)

·
Registered
460 Posts
one word Fugly.

Now the moter is cool and I'm sure the car can haul. But it does not make up for the fact the it is just plainout bbut ugly.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Just say no to drugs! And Rice :zbash: I Don't care if it runs 10s, its still gay:zpuke:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts