TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched and searched, and cant find the answer.. Does anyone have the schematics to make a MIL Eliminator? The link on tech articles is invalid.. I know they can be bought cheaply, but I'm the type of guy that would rather do it myself, than pay anyone else...

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
i didnt even know that you could make them at home:confused:

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
if you want to do it yourself buy the SCT tuning software :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Contact Pro Flow.com They are the manufacturers of the ones that will work on the T-Birds...They should be able to get you in touch with schematics...

If you wish to buy them from them, they were 59.99 for the set of 2

·
8,978 Posts
60 bucks to turn off an engine light? [email protected]%& that! It doesn't hurt anything to just unplug them, all you do is get an engine code, it won't hurt the operation of the vehicle at all. That's 60 bucks that could go towards a chip!
-Thomas

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
the car would go on lean mode if the two rear O2s are out...

·
8,978 Posts
not for the OBDII sensors. It only stays in open loop if the front o2's are gone.

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
:thumbsup: well i guess i picked up the wrong info...u do learn something new everyday...thanks

·
Registered
633 Posts
Umm guys
First set (green and black) had a wire break on one of them, so he sent me a new and improved set for free. Just PM him and he'll get them to you for cheap. They have lasted almost a month so far, no CEL, no BS, and best of all, I passed IL's new OBDII emissions testing with no problems.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts