TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I hate using little pieces of paper to write my milage down for oil changes, I like using those little static cling things to put in the upper corner of the windshield. But, I ran out of the ones I had. Anyone know where I can get some of those like online or anything? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Joe

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
I write my mileage in several places on the oil filter before I install it. That way it will never get misplaced, and it doesn't annoy me like those windshield clings and paper stickers do.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great find. I'd rather have something in the upper of my window rather than checking the filter...as the only time I like looking at it is when I'm changing the oil.

Joe

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I got one off a 5qt jug of penzoil. Put the crapzoil in the truck and used the sticker and a dry-erase marker for the car, just wet and wipe when I change my oil. Of course 50 at that price should last a while using a regular pen. ;)

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
at the parts stores around here, just ask and they will give them to you or they have them on a roll and just take as many as needed

·
Registered
294 Posts
Autozone and Advance both give them away.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No kidding

Joe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts