TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the late notice, My budy just told me about it. Info below from FME.

Gates are at 5:30 - racing starts promptly at 6. $40 for members to race... $50 for non-members and as always, $2 per head for admission to the track. For those who need a date, thats Thursday May 17, 2007. Ive heard lots of shinny toys are coming our way, and Ive seen a 500HP mustang that will be ripping up the tracks! Everyone can take part in the Presidents Challenge! "Presidential 4x4" will be making 1, 2 or a couple hundred passes Thursday night... with the calibration set to "motor scatter" mode, I doubt anyone will be able to keep up... SO... anyone willing, show me a time slip that matches my trucks slowest time (remember, its a 4000 pound brick with wheels) and you race for FREE in JUNE. Thats right. I'll cover your tech card in June if your vehicle really is is as slow as mine. Heres the Rules (because there are always rules): You must be consistent. Your slowest time MUST be within .500 seconds of mine AND you have to show me at least 3 time slips, of 3 different passes, that are all within a half a second of each other. This aint a pool table, we dont allow sand-baggin around here! Finally, there can be only one winner. First person to me with the time slips that meets these requirements wins.

If the weather is bad the envent will be cancelled. Only $2 bucks to get in and watch the racing. Cost more to race but you can get alot on Passes in.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
WHat's FME stand for????
I'd love to if I was race ready and didn't have class!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ford Motorsports Enthusiasts
http://www.teamfme.com/

At Milan:
FYI: Rocky’s Pit Stop will be open tonight selling Torco and VP Racing Fuels along with NOS and CO2 refills

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Yeah let us know hopefully by then my car will be straight and I can run it with the power adder!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts