TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
!!!!!!!We need Birds and Cougars and Lincoln Mark VII & VIII racing!!!!!!!

All TCCoA Members or forums writers that show up with a Thunderbird or Cougar and or Mark VII & VIII can Race for $40 (The FME Member price) Just tell the person at the gate You are from TCCoA When you arrive.

If anything for 2 bucks to get in, come and check it out!

Note Form FME (Ford Motorsports Enthusiasts):

FME NIGHT AT MILAN DRAGWAY JULY 19, 2007, NEXT THURSDAY!!!! Lets go racing again! Last month our friends from CEMA (Chrysler Employee Motorsport Association) showed up and we all had a blast, lets see who attends this month! As usual, 5:30 are the gates, 6PM racing starts. Hope to see ALL of you there!

$40 for members to race... $50 for non-members and as always, $2 per head for admission to the track.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I have a few Questions

What if you are not a paid member of TCCOA? Is it $40?

Do you need a Helmet to Race?

How many runs will you be able to get in?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To answer your questions below.

What if you are not a paid member of TCCOA? Is it $40? Member or not for $40. trying to increase the Number of cars racing. My good friend is the President of FME He Likes the birds and cougars and Mark's also. So ether way Tell the guy Collecting the Money at the gate You are with TCCoA and we will be good.

Do you need a Helmet to Race? Not sure of the rules i think it depends on how fast you are going.

How many runs will you be able to get in? As long as there is not to many break downs most of the time you can almost do laps around Milan. Now if the turn out is bigger you might get a few less. If you come out you can get in for $2 at the gate and see how it looks before you start racing.

FME rents the track from Milan. $2 dollars at the gate is Milan's charge to help pay the Staff. Or that is what I was told.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
i beleive the helmet thing is if you are 13 seconds or faster. If you are equipped with Nos s/c or turbo you need a favor jacket.

I wish I could make it out but Cat jam is in 2 weeks and im damn near broke.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts