TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, whos up for some Test and Tune action at Milan Dragway on Wednesday, Aug 25th? Its their general test and tune "bring what you have!" night. Whos ready to put all their mods to the test? :D My buddy is bringing his 1999 Crown Victoria, it would be nice to see more mods there.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hey, sounds like fun. I work nights from 5pm till 5:30am so I can try taking take half the night off and be there. I didn't make it to the track last year after buying some mickey thompson drag radials and I really want to go this year so as long as the weather is ok and not humid and 90 then I should be there.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man, that is one heck of a work day.

This is weather permitting. If its rainy and nasty then I won't be there. I am hoping for mid to low 15s. I did 16 flat last year with my 100% stock bird.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump.. Glad I didn't decide to go this week!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OKTbird is the only one interested? Come on dudes! Its a Wednesday night.. You have nothing else going on.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I'll be there as long as the weather is OK and so far the weather channel 10 day forcast is saying sunny and 82 for the high and down to 65 at night !! Sounds about perfect to me. Sure hope we can get more than just us two to show up. Any crown vic guys gonna be there ?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My buddy is going to be there in his 1999 CV. I will check with CrownVic.net to see if there is anyone interested there.

·
Registered
523 Posts
ill go, might be watching my stock tbird tbird isnt worth racing lol

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nonsense, I ran my stock bird last year and picked on some V6 Mustangs. I did 16 flat out there..

·
Registered
229 Posts
Nonsense, I ran my stock bird last year and picked on some V6 Mustangs. I did 16 flat out there..

I agree......it doesn't matter if your T-bird is stock, it's still alot of fun !! Plus if your gonna pay $10 or $15 to get in to watch, you might as well just pay the $25 and race too and have some fun !! It'll be good practice for when you start with the mods and you'll be able to know what it ran all stock too and see your improvements !

·
Registered
523 Posts
if i can get my vette to cooperate and start running right ill bring that, but i might end up getting booted since i dont have a helmet,

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No helmet is required unless your Vette does 13.99 or lower.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I'll be there and CometGSR too but I don't know who else. Hopefully we can get at least a couple more people together either from here or the crown vic site. This Michigan chapter just can't seem to get any kind of group together for anything. :(

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not sure on the Crown Vic side.. My buddy is going to bring either his 1976 F250 or his 1999 Crown Victoria..

The Michigan Chapter is dead. I think we should start either a website to get Crown Victoria and Thunderbird people together or come up with another idea. I would be willing to do the footwork for the website. It would be nice to find someone good with Photoshop to make us a logo showing both cars. Maybe this is something I can work on this winter.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts