TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be there as soon as I can, I know someone was talking about a place where the law enforcement would turn a blind eye to burnouts and such. I, for one would like to know where that is, and also who else plans to be there. I talked to red96bird and another cool Cougar guy the other day at Milan, they plan to be there. I'd like to see some more of you T-bird nuts and, of course, your cars!

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
yea im going.... as far as that place where cops didnt care LAST YEAR (doesnt mean the same for this year) its the woodward loop up in pontiac...just take woodward all the way north and then it just loops back around to woodward south.... up there there is a lot of stop lights and little buildings/houses where people just spray down the road and people light em up... it takes about an hour to get from 19 mile and woodward through the loop and back to 19 mile.... but its a hell of a lot more fun than down around 13 mile and such

·
Registered
479 Posts
I can't go Saturday night since I'm going out of town but if anyone wants to meet up Friday night let me know.

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
yea ill probably be down there most of the week in the evening if the weather holds off... im only a couple miles away anyways

1 - 5 of 5 Posts